Diatas Rumah Ada Atap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diatas Rumah Ada Atap

The Kaspersky Mega Post With Keys And Tools

Black_id
    Tamu

The Kaspersky Mega Post With Keys And Tools Empty The Kaspersky Mega Post With Keys And Tools

Post  Black_id 16/6/2009, 08:38

New keys added after 9th June Blacklist.

Links to Working Keys are below. Links are updated immediately after blacklist.

I wont respond to any emails sent directly at my Email address or PMs. For any sort of questions, ask here.

If you join Katz Forums after viewing this thread, please provide me with a referral. To give me a referral, you just need to enter my username, i.e, shanalk in the Referrer box while signing up.

Kaspersky Internet Security 8.0.0.506 FINAL

The Kaspersky Mega Post With Keys And Tools V7f9ev

Download :
    Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaspersky Internet Security Key For 7 & 8

Download :
    Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Key For 7 & 8

Download :
    Spoiler:

Kaspersky All Products Trial Resetter

The Kaspersky Mega Post With Keys And Tools 2irt575

This is the tool with which u can be assured that ur Kaspersky edition will not stop working just because of absence of working keys. This will provide u with Life-long edition of Kaspersky. This small tool will reset ur Kaspersky trial period n restore it to 30-days. So this means that just resetting the trial period 12 times, will get ur Kaspersky working for an year.

WARNING:- Kaspersky detects this to be a Malware. But I assure you it is not a Malware.

Download :
    Spoiler:

Kaspersky 7 Patch

This patch ensures that your key never gets blacklisted & you get unlimited updates on all days.

WARNING:- Kaspersky detects this to be a Trojan. It detects as a Trojan as it enables users to run Kaspersky even with blacklisted keys.

Download :
    Spoiler:

Kaspersky Key Checker

Now this is one of the most amazing tools regarding Kaspersky, that I have come across.
    It is a Key Checker.

What do you think it will do ?

Yup !! you guessed it right. You can check whether the key is blacklisted or not without taking the trouble of deleting the existing key & installing the new one.
    Isn't it cool ??

WARNING:- Kaspersky detects this to be a Hacktool. But I assure you it is not a Hacktool. It does so because it promotes the spread of non-blacklist Kaspersky keys. So I would say its completely safe to keep this tool and ask you to download it only if you trust me. If you download it, then ADD IT TO TRUSTED ZONE otherwise Kaspersky will keep detecting it to be a Hachtool.

Download :
    Spoiler:

Waktu sekarang 27/4/2024, 00:06